Monday, May 31, 2010

Woah! long time no post! =) Been busy or should i say lazy to blog nowadays. High key training only makes me complain in my blog rather than talking abt how i'm doing recently...So let myself cool down for afew weeks before i kick off with a better mood to blog. haha...
Its good to upgrade yourself no matter wat. even though its a small course to make yourself knowledgeable. y not go ahead..doesn't harm u to learn more things. HAHA! well i really dunno where should i start from after so many weeks or mths..
Cut down on night life alot now..I think i'm starting to lose interest in going to these kinda place..Nobody made me feel this way but i just personally feel that its getting boring. haha, i cant get the connection there anymore..me and club is like drifting apart..Is it that the club change or did i changed? o.O
I think its a good thing to get less involve in night life..Gonna ORD soon. and i think every weekend night life gotta go man. gotta cut down on this shit. =X carrier first. then party. haha! as always..i put my job first then smth else later...thats how i love to do my job =) feel the passion? ^^

Haven't been touching on my wonders lately..my magical hands have not been doing good. i think i needa practise casting some spells soon..my hands are glued to the computer everyday. and guess wat. i'm back to playing maple again! coz almost half of my plt is playing. including the commanders. HAHA! this is like a mass orge maple man..so fun i can say! i got attracted to it again..so addictive!! =D

Well...am working hard on the other side of my talent. trying to refine wat is hidden inside. like carbon or tar. keep refining it to smth else or keep clearing it for a better view..Looking myself at a totally diff angle. or maybe some of u already think i already have that angle. hahaa! oh well..gotta go~

Oh ya, i read back my blog post. i got my marksmen already ;) another $200 dollars! which means $400 and 3 days off!! WOOOO!! my oh my am i goooood.. haha..


and btw, a msg to u, if u still come visit my rotting blog..thanks for everything, really thank u for appreciating me so much..don try any harder..simple is good..too much will be awkward.. =)

No comments: