Saturday, April 17, 2010

Try and try and try to log in, finally i'm in =) HAHA! Last update since India till now..Recently went out with Serence, Simon and Joanne =) long time no see eh! HAHA! had lots of laughter and fun with them =) caught Clash of the Titans 3D. Dont really find the 3D effect so amazing -.- its like the same as 2D! And the subtitles are not even clear at all! waste my money! Zzzzz...Shall meet up with them soon again for another outing =) hahaa..I ps them that day after dinner to find my friends. Ops =X No 2nd time alright! =D Oh ya and the popcorn at Ion is nice! =) haha..lots of different flavours. Gonna but it again the next time i go Ion =) White cheese flavour is nice! but your finger stinks after eating >.<

Achievements for myself. 1 more sec i'll have my name on the record and not sharing it with another guy -.- that black nigger! =X..Forget it. As long as i pass. i don't mind wat timing i get =) i did my best i know. HAHA! He tries to break anything i achieve. Wats the use -.- there is no extra pay or extra day off. HAHA! Ippt gold another achievement. Another $200 dollars! No Pt No Soc No Pt No Soc!
YES! WEEE! The next one will be Marksman! ARGH!

I feel that somehow, we still shouldn't contact each other yet, just a text to u can affect u so much? I don wanna go through all those things again..I like the way i am now and i don wanna turn back anymore..Its time i really have a rest.

No comments: