Thursday, June 17, 2010

New post New post!! come and read!! haha..well, sometimes ppl just have to get expose to different things to get a closer look of wat they really look like or wat they can really do to themselves..To explore different things, change the way they look, the way they speak, pick up good habits and hygiene. Nv harm to learn more stuffs =)

Back to mapling again! i cannot help it ah, all my fellow plt mates are playing! and i cant help it but to join in the fun! HAHA! oh my =D mapling is so fun when u get to play with your friends..

ATEC stage 2 next week. which is a sign of ORD BITCHES! YOU FILTHY ANIMAL! ***!!! shall not mention it. HAHA! ORD LOOOOOH!! 6 more mths..Its near but yet so far~ patience..and it will come to u like u owned it..
I always wonder, those who are attached...esp guys..or i shall say only guys, HAHA! goes into Ns and their gf will leave them..its like a of course man. Ns = end of relationship! LAWL! that happened to me..well, wat i can say is that..Ns didn't make me a man, the person that left me during my hardest time..made me a real man..tough time don last but tough man does..regret leaving. HAHA!!! Just a piece of my mind, i don hold grudges to the past anymore. =)

Oh ya, this song is catchy. Cheryl Cole - Parachute..not bad ^^
shall post again soon~

No comments: