Friday, February 05, 2010

Yeah! finally someone my blog skin is changed! HAHA! thanks so sandy ah. LOL! owe u one there..alright. Its been a long time since i drop a post. Nth much recently. except i got my keloid removed again. Zzzz...well, common thing to say is wha dam painful!! wha its like i cannot slp on the other side. i cannot turn my neck properly. Gone through all that the first time. 2nd time is nth la~ HAHA! just pain for 1 or 2 days. after that i'm okay. just have to take care and don let it get any infection or smth. watch wat i eat yea..CNY is coming! and my mother is going overseas again. ah~ can never celebrate cny with her always..She has been running away from CNY for like 8 years i guess.. but she still pass us the red packets to pass to our fellow cousins. pretty good. But the bad thing is that the ang bao she give to my relatives is also the ones that she give me and my sister! FARK! stingy~~~~ -_____- Well...just have to hope my father and uncle give us more! HAHA!!

Can't think of anything much to blog already~ its so early..my brain is still semi slping. HAHA! alright. shall stop here..later guys!
<3 notorious girl. HAHA!!

1 comment:

zack is here~! said...

i just love this blog! so simple =)