Saturday, January 16, 2010

Long time~ since i updated my post =) recently wasn't really in the mood to update anything, lazy i guess. haha..
Well, new year resolution..sounds abit too late, but nvm~ haha...As for 2nd year soldier, i would wanna clear soc and ippt! then i can slack all pt! LOL! next is to ORD!! bloody hell..i waited for this day dam long! ARGH!!! its coming near~ and i can feel it..whahhahaha!

Hmmm..just got promoted recently..Happy but yet alot more things are arrowed to me. The new commanders are just too soft and they can't get the situation under control at times..Hai~ I'm like a commander. Y not just swap pays and rank. I be the commander and u be my man! LAWL!
But most importantly! the pay increment is the one i care most. haha! hope i'll get more than i expected =) cfc gets $900! HOLY! i hope its true. HAHA! =)

And can anybody help me with me blog!? its so ugly now! i wanna move to smth simple and nice =( i need some help here..coz i dunno how to do blog skins and stuffs. haha!! Ooops =X HELP!! SOS SOS SOS...

Bla bla bla~ am waiting for the time to go gym..i think dion is not coming again, as always~ nvm..i'll just go alone and meet crumbie later for lunch and dinner =) hahaa!

Sometimes, u'll have to let things go naturally..instead of forcing smth to happen, Just have to wait and see, let it go with the flow..And now, everything seems to be alright =) haha...I got more for wat i wanted..
<3 je'taime aussi cheri..

No comments: