Saturday, February 27, 2010

My new blog! sorry i have not much time to update..And additionally, my English standard have dropped so so much! i cant form proper sentence now without any mistake. Zzzz Super sian and super pissed! i think i needa go for some english lesson to brush it up! Hmmmm...I wanna update my blog before i fly to india today!! Looking forward for India's training and live firing. Hope it will be fun there, Taj Mahal should be a sight seeing place. One of the seven wonders. HAHA! Hope its not like slum dog millionaire. LOL!

India may be a good thing for me to start everything afresh for myself..Looking forward to wats gonna happen in my life when i come back from India. I hope things will be the way they are and things will go my way..
Good luck to u..=) hope u are doing well alright..

No comments: