Friday, December 18, 2009

I'm so bored~ Hmmm...Just got discharged from the hospital 2 days ago. Got my appendix removed =( It has been part of me for 19 years~ and now its gone..Well..Its causing all the pain, so its a muz to get rid of it..Had a dunno wat operation, the way they operate me was just like a key hole. very small holes on my stomach. so there wont be any scar and the recovery rate will be faster too..
I dunno y i will have appendicitis. Its like all of a sudden just got whacked like this. warded in the hospital for like continuously 2 weeks including this week..Terrible experience. i have countless of holes on my body. Injections injections and injections..-___- i hate needles! DAM! i feel like breaking them everytime i see it. but now i think i'm immune to it already. haha..
well, shall not bring up how they diagnose me, the experience is way~~~ to bad. haha..

Ahhhh...wanna recover fast! i miss my wacky life =( wanna party wanna go eat good stuff!!! wanna do lotsa stuffs!!
I wrapped one jackfruit in camp for like 1 mth! and i waited for it to ripe for so long! in the end!!!!! ARGH!! i went to pluck it on monday. put it beside my bed =( seeing it ripe every min every hour. but tuesday morning is the day i part from it =( my jackfruit is now in my section mates tummy! becoming waste soon =\ my jackfruit!! SOB! nvm, i'll wait for next year! TO EAT IT AGAIN!! WHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Miss me lesser for now..coz when i sneeze my stomach hurts! HAHA! love u =)

No comments: