Sunday, December 13, 2009

My so call long holiday had just ended..Staying in the hospital is actually not bad eh, haha! i feel like a king there, if u need anything..Just press the button and the nurse will come to u. COOOOOLLL~ But serious i was like bed ridden for like 2 days! i didn't get off bed and neither did i eat or drink for 2 days =( gastroenteritis is wat i had..after the doctor had examine me and put me under obersevation. I thought it was some food poisoning or stomach flu. Because the doctor at the clinic diagnose it and say its some food poisoning. Give me so many medicine, still cannot cure my sickness..Zzzzz, went to the eastern medical. Did some acupuncture. SUPER PAIN! farking hell, i hate needles!!..like make my whole body twisted. my blood point all got twisted like that..SICK! -__-
Till night, i cannot take the pain anymore..i couldn't walk properly. cannot eat or do anything. Fever didn't went down..Have to be sent to the hospital. More needles came after that. 2 more jabs on my butt cheeks, Ivy drips and blood test. Zzzz..
Learnt a lesson to watch wat i eat in the future =( i don wan this again. DAM PAINFUL!! ARGH!!!


Should i get a new Gf? I know u want me to put this whole rs down. And i know u are finding smth to give up on me. To forget me, its difficult for me..
Hmmm...i still <3 u...

No comments: