Friday, September 11, 2009

My internet connection is finally up man! WOOOO!! ^^ happy happy! Finally able to surf the web like last time, play my games like last time. smell my computer processing like last time, WHAHAHA! and this com is way better than last time =X obviously~ LAWL! Thanks to ivan for fixing my com and the internet connection, i dunno wat my sister have done to the connection while i'm in camp, but now its fixed =) Good supper ytd night eh~ HAHA! Maggie goreng is nice but in a smaller portion in future. =D Hope my treat satisfy u guys. Especially chan han, bloody hell eat so much. eating exactly 3 portion..Zzzzz. Rubbish bin, evolve to rubbish chute, then rubbish dumb,then recycle bin. HAHA! u gonna eat wats coming out of u. LOL!!!

Alvin is back!! WEEEE =) can't wait to talk more to him later..missed him so much, my little big brother, he seem small, but yet big, but yet like a kid. i dunno how to explain. but he's cute. HAHA!! Great friend. Arena later!! WEEE! But before that i gotta gym..working on my fitness, its my weakness. HAHA! bullshit~~

Catching a movie with sweetie later =) i forgot wats that movie we're gonna watch, but nvm..Gotta check out the new shopping center at bugis ^^
Alright, my post shall end here =)
Find some day to catch with my old friends. missed them since i left sch =/ sad...
I'm a hardstyler man~HAHA

Aishiteru <3

No comments: