Thursday, September 03, 2009

Hello blogger I'm back! =) Rusting blog here alright, tyrna save it if i can..=D time to update some stuffs here..Past few weeks, lotsa things happened, lotsa activity going on. Andy and spastic jon birthday, they got WASTED MAN!! HAHA! followed by SL birthday and i dunno who's birthday will be coming up next. Celebration for GL enlisting army, celebration for alvin return from taiwan. LOL my beloved alvin, i missed u so much..We will reunion next week! and rock the club!! WHAHAHAHAHAHA! =X yaaa.

Let me talk a little abt SL's birthday..Didn't see the billas for ages man. HAHA! as though they were ancient. LOL! Still look the same, everyone still doing fine and good. i still can clique with them as usual, well. They're still considered one of my great group of friends to hang out at times =) Everyone is still bubbly as ever, like so happening for them. had fun that day at the party, HAHA! its like clubbing, u have everything! BUT! aircons, lighting and atmosphere..Dj hong guan was good, not bad..HAHA.

It have been awhile since i catch up with my Kj wife =) missed him lots!!!! its good to see him as usual, it seem like nth can beat him down. he's real strong and i think he is really an optimist. HAHA! i feel relaxed with him, like carefree, well..What can i say? he's my wife. LOL! I love him =)
Alright alright, there are photos in FB at the party, if u guys wanna see. check out my profile. i guess its still there..The theme is uniform, I'm a lecturer. LOL!! and Kj is a doctor, call him Doctor Sim, he lacks of one stethoscope. HAHA! COOOOL!


I can't wait for couple picnic. LOL! Actually i love picnics. Its like so fun, i can imagine it now. HAHA! having mats on the grass, basket with full of fooooooood!! drinks and stuffs. I needa get some good recipes for great fooooood!! i think she's gonna love my cooking, i hope! HAHA! =)

Spent $1.450 on my new CPU! whahahahaha, all thanks to IVAN! and Song, and shenn for accompanying us to sim lim! =)
Yeah!!! got a new Pc, next one will be a new internet connection. Then i can start all the things i want again! gaming, surfing the net, Anime, facebook and lots of stuffs! WOOOOOOOO!!!

Took off tml, so on a thursday night like this I'm at home!!! YES! SIOK! WOOOOOO!! good life eh =) HAHA!
Gonna meet u on saturday night! good luck for your match eh =) u no need luck, coz u trained hard! Muacks!
Time flies~ no need to say much, 3 words to describe..HAHA I <3 U =) Ops that makes it 4 =X

Sry ivan and song, i have no pic of me and my gf yet. Soon ah soon. HAHA! I'll TAKE picture with her soon ah. LOL!
Thanks for everything that day, owe it to u guys =) Signing off~~ Zao LIAO! Fall out fall out! =X

No comments: