Sunday, March 21, 2010

Its very thoughtful of u. to write a letter indirectly to me.. A letter that only i can see? i assume..haha =D u have so many things to say to me. i can see it in your eyes that day at the airport. Somehow i find the lil conflict at the airport did quite well for me not to think abt u too much. well, seriously i didnt get that msg of yours. I guess its fated to be like this?

I'll not elaborate or explain abt wat i wanna say after reading wat u said..i don wanna reopen the court case. HAHA! that will nv end.. I'll just leave it as it is. Things are always simpler that way..maybe when u have afew more Bf, then u'll start to think differently as well. =) Thanks for the so so so many compliments. HAHAAA!! U're great gf for a beginner.. =)

Gonna have a long long term break for me~ HAHA! holiday for the single..=)

No comments: