Wednesday, November 18, 2009

well..i nv wanted it to come to this, really really nv wanted it to be like this. I'm sorry i have to be cruel..I have to do the right the thing, so that u can move on with your life and stop thinking bout me. I have to move on too..but i just hope that i dont, i wanna be with u..so so much. i nv felt this way before..I feel that the only way to stop this is to be mean and stand firm on wat the decision is..don be fickle minded anymore..If we wanna love, we just love as a couple..i dont wanna love as a friend. Coz u know that we both cant control it.. i feel that its even more hurtful than any other thing..To break the chain is the only way out for u and me..U muz bear this in mind..i don hate u or dislike u..i love u. But somehow, this is the way i would like to put things..Is either i love u this way or nv..I hope u can understand..and turning back is not impossible. anything is possible for me and u..Because we're made for each other..

Je'taime cheri...I feel so safe in your arms, nv felt safer than this..

No comments: