Monday, November 09, 2009

Wat am i doing here at home on a monday night! First time not having any monday blues~Feeling great to be out. Totally superb! excellent to be outside folks..=)

Well...I didn't expect it to turn out this way, so negatively..So not wat i expected it to be, u are wat i wan..Wat i always wanted in a girl. It took me 6 years to find someone like u..So perfect to me, but i guess...Somehow, not everyone is perfect. Not everyone is flawless..Putting this to an end earlier will be a solution. But now isn't the bad time too, though i may feel its a bit too late..But nth is impossible. How i wish we could just be tgt and not think of anything else, the happy times.. Well, humans are selfish..wat can i say? =)
I love you...But i guess its time to forget and move on..No point waiting, there wont be any outcome. Since thinking far is wat u wan, and partly wat i wan too..but the future is already set to be wat we expected..I wanna love u for now and not think abt any other things that will make us feel upset or painful, at least we love each other so deeply before..I nv regret loving u =) the wonderful times we had tgt..It can nv be compared to the nearly 2 years R/s that i had before..
I know this whole thing sounds abit weird, i dunno wat i'm saying too..sigh..
I won't wanna waste my youth, same to u too..Life is still a long way to go..U'll definitely find another guy who will be better than me =) By the time u find him..don put in too much, u may end up regretting..In this R/s, I'm like a teacher to u..So far, u're an A1 student to me =) I love u...


Alright, enough of this and move on ZACK!! fark! life's like a bitch to me. shit...
Partying on friday night~~ Lionel's birthday celebration at THE ARENA! our home town =) Its time to unleash the other side of me kept inside for so long. So sorry to keep u waiting for so long..Its time u come out and have some fun...

No comments: