Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Went to visit my grandma just only. She's getting so old, so so old..Spoke abt an hour long with her. I found out that actually it isn't that bad talking to her, i use to hate talking to her in the past. Use to dislike her cooking and stuffs, but now...I missed her alot, its always like this..
I see her age, she sees me grow..How i wish that i would grow and she would just stop aging..When a person is old, she tend to treat everything around her so precious. She will think abt the future of her children. my grandma told me that she make 10 golden rings for her children. my mom and her siblings. the reason was that no one would fight or quarrel over wat is left over while everything is already fixed for everyone..
So the part to be bias and unfair is now, grandma just gave me 3 small amulets. for blessings and i have not open to see it yet. She said that its for the 3 of us, my mom my sis and me..Its smth for us when we get married, to show her blessings to us. I just felt like crying just now..Sigh..
I don't know how things are gonna be without her in the future, when the whole family gather. Wat are we gathering for? We use to gather because the main reason was to see her, but wat if she's gone? wat will be the next reason for us to gather? To see my eldest aunt age? Hmmmm, life is like this. Deaths are around the edge, and i'm not refering to my grandma, shes not leaving us yet..I just hope she doesn't leave so soon. I still wanna celebrate chinese new year with her next year. Human will only cherish when things are gone..


2 more hours and its gonna be 4 months since we're tgt...ALRIGHT!!! For the first time i receive flowers from a girl.. Oh my holy! and its so cute an sweet..I know u tried looking for sunflower. But there isn't any..smth like a sunflower actually did the job well =) It did cheer me up alot. Helllll lot!!!

u are just so sweet. haha! i don't know that if u're too innocent and naive or wat. LOL! U're just so juicy sweet..I'm afraid i might get sugar diabetes..
I just <3 u...=) u made me so happity yippity hippity..
Je 'taime cheri...

No comments: